Our vision describes what we are striving to achieve as a clinical commissioning group:
To work inclusively, innovatively and efficiently with our public and partners to commission high quality services that impact positively on the physical and mental health of the people in the Tees Valley.
Our objectives help us deliver our vision:
- Use evidence and the voice of local people, clinicians and stakeholders to maintain and improve our commissioned services
- Work with partners to respond to the health needs of the local population including the ongoing Covid response and recovery
- Develop new ways of working and be an excellent employer, through a culture of engagement and inclusion, to continue to be a high performing organisation
- Support the development of the new Integrated Care System facilitating the engagement of our member practices and Primary Care Networks
- Deliver statutory duties and constitutional standards including the monitoring of quality, safety, safeguarding and performance of commissioned services along with delivering value for money and financial balance
- Ensure an effective closedown of the CCG with safe transfer of statutory duties, commissioning responsibilities and staff to the successor organisation (subject to legislation)
Our values reflect the way we work:
- People focussed – Putting people at the centre of everything we do
- Partnership – Achieving more working with others
- Innovative – Aspiring to find better ways of doing things
- Inclusive – Valuing people’s differences
- Efficient – Getting the best value in all that we do
- Trust – Honest and open about what we can and cannot do
As a member of the NHS family, the Tees Valley Clinical Commissioning Group shares the NHS values described in the national NHS Constitution.
The NHS Constitution is a document that describes the commitments made to people who use NHS services. It includes the values that the NHS believes are important when delivering NHS care and services.
There are six values in the NHS Constitution. By living these values we work to ensure we deliver the best possible care for patients:
- Working together for patients
- Respect and dignity
- Commitment to quality of care
- Improving lives
- Everyone counts