Our Communications and Engagement Officer supports our commissioning staff with their approaches and delivery of relevant engagement (or consultation) activity. We also utilise support from the NECS Communications Team, the NECS Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) Officer and our commissioned PPI groups.
Our Engagement Strategy
How we engage and communicate with members of the public is set out in our communication and engagement strategy.
We’re very keen to engage and involve the public in our work. We want you to have the opportunity to be fully involved in the decisions we take and want to make sure that the idea of ‘no decision about me, without me’ becomes the way we routinely work.
We do this in the following ways:
- Listening to and learning about your experiences
- Asking you what you think about local health services
- Listening to what you think works well, and what doesn’t
- Informing you about current developments
- Involving you in the decisions we have to make
- Showing you how your views have helped shape local health services
We want to know how people would like to be involved in the development and work of the clinical commissioning group and how they can influence decisions in the future.
Engagement Activity Reports
Engagement Activities are taking place on an on-going basis with patients, partners and stakeholders where required. The CCG engagement teEngagement activities take place on an ongoing basis with patients, partners and stakeholders where required. This activity is reported to the Governing Body regularly throughout the year.