An exciting opportunity has arisen within Tees Valley CCG’s Corporate Services Team for an Administrator to support our Quality and Safeguarding department. The role will provide an efficient administration/diary management service and involve the minuting of Safeguarding meetings.
The post holder will be working in a busy but friendly and supportive setting. The role will suit an organised, proactive individual with the ability to work on their own initiative.
To join us, you will need:
- relevant administrative experience
- the ability to manage calendars and arrange meetings
- to attend virtual and face to face meetings to take accurate minutes and actions
- to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- to be competent in using Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- to work well as part of a team
- experience of working with senior managers
- a basic knowledge of finance terminology and systems
- the ability to travel independently
You will also need to have excellent communication skills to work with colleagues of all levels and disciplines both internally and externally. Please note that our organisation is hybrid working, allowing a combination of home and office working.
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, we would love to hear from you!
For any queries regarding the role, please contact Caroline Gallilee on 01642 26302 or email: email@example.com.
To apply for the post please visit www.jobs.nhs.uk, job reference 134-TV-2021-135-2